runescape items

runescape items
runescape items

Monday, January 24, 2011

Career player of Runescape.

Many runescape player put the runescape as a career in their life. And some of them are have get into the habit of playing games, they can have not eat,drink,even sleep, but they could not give up play games.
One of my frined like play computer game and he often spend money to the internet bar for make a team to play game then you will find at the following days he will stay at the internet bar for 2-3 days then he will go home to sleep, you will ask me does he not work? I just want to say he and me hate to work. But he is rich. So I have to work.
One day I find a website who give the service of runescape powerleveling it attract me and I want to introduce the website of http://www.rs4mil.com/ to my friends. Then he have time to work and do other things, at first he not allowed and he just want to play the game by himself but after a little time he find me and want me can give the website address to him, because his hair have take off some. Doctor told him do not surfer internet in long time and he notice the things have become an important problems but he do not want to give up the game of runescape, so he just want to find some one can help he go on the game.
The website address I give him and he contact with the person, at last they have do an agreement to each other, the website will help he do ruenscape powerleveling and he just pay a little money for the website. The website also make many runescape gold for him. So my friends have decided to go on work. And after a while, as the diet and sleep are in common so his hair have grow again, but he won't spend long time to play the game again.

No comments:

Post a Comment