runescape items

runescape items
runescape items

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

You can listing online.

You can get the things as you want to get when you play the game on runescape, you also can get the tools and other things in the runescape, as you know their are many of the ways for you to get the things for your character such as you can get the things you want to from game store and you also can get the things according exchange the things with your friends in the game and you can find that are really wothy for you to do that in the game runescape gold and runescape powerleveling, you will save of money in the game and then you will get the things as you want.
Then I find that I have some many tasks to do in the game, I have find that the game have about 133 tasks for me to do, I should do all of them in the game, but I find that I have do a little of them online, in the game I have to accomplish all the task in the game, and then I can do some other things in the game. Such as some of difficult things in the game, and I can kill some high level goblin and other monsters in the game, but the task I have not accomplish it and I have to accomplish the tasks, there are still some of the things for me to do, and I have problems for that I can not find the place which I want to get, and some of the game place are not on the map, so I have no aim in the game just run here to there, then I can find nothings in the game, and just waste some of time. I want to quit the game but I know that the game are brings some of happiness for me and I know that the game are really worth you to play.
I have play the game for several days but I can not get some other things on the game, so I wonder is there something wrong with me in the game? And whether I should do some things in the game such as talk with some others? I have no idea but maybe I can sell my runescape gold in the game to others so I can earn money in the game, then I can go on play the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment