runescape items

runescape items
runescape items

Thursday, May 5, 2011

peWhich level are you in?

Today I am dead on the game. Because I want to find a skull for tht gohst, and then he ask me went to the mining spot to find his skull and I went to the place. It is in the south of Lumbridge swamp, and I find that the place are to wide for me to search the things so I just run here to there and then I went to the mining spot, then I began to search the skull for the gohst runescape gold and runescape powerleveling, suddenly I find that the skull are under the rocks, then I begin to examine the rock and I find the skull. But suddenly there is a monster out and he attacted me, I could not know how to kill the monster, and I just waiting die, I can not do anything for my account, then I dead on the game of runescape, you can find that I should improve my level in the game, and I should play it hardly and then I should playing it carefully.
As I dead, so I went to the place to talk with the person who give me some words for me to get a new life in the game, and I find that the game are really unfair for me, because I have find that when I fighting with the monster when I find my life are reduce I start to eat foods to increase my blood but there are no use for me to do that. And I just want to know why I can not eat things to increase my blood? I doubt and angry went to the place and then I talk with the person who will give me a new life, as the words end, then I should select three things for me to go to the place where I lost my life, and then I should pick up my drops and broken the things then I can go on to playing the game on runescape world, I am afraid if I went to the place and I find the monster again, then what should I do? How I can do for my character? That is a big problems make me worry.
Luckly went I went to the place where I dead and then I find there are nobody at there and I just pick up the things which I have droped, then I began to destroy the things for my character as I destroy it, then i get the second life in the game. Now I will do my best to protect my character and I check my bags that I find there are no things missed in the game, then I went to the place and open the coffin and then I talk with gohst, then I return the skull to the gohst, and I accomplish the tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment