runescape items

runescape items
runescape items

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Too much permission for you.

If you are a fan of runescape you have enough runesape gold and your level are in high position then give you a chance to select a tools for your character which you will choose? How about to select a car in the game of Runescape?I have a strange idea in my brain when I find the member have a permission on the game of runescape. I have find that the member have a permission to using fly tools, I just think why the website supply a free transpoint systerm for free player just like supply train, bus or car for free member players to using. If they have the tools for their game I believe that they will save many time on their journey and they will using the time to do other things. They will make their character become advance in the game.
In really word the fly tool are the expensive tools for many people have urgency things to using and bus, train are for people using popular and it is cheaper than air. So I think in the game world if it possible the game holder can provide some other tools in the game then the game are suit for the morden life and if considering the moder lifes situation then we will enjoy the game like we are in the real life. More people will spend their time and energy to play the game.
That is my idea if it come true I believe that the character and story will increase more such as driver and car seller and other role in the game, if they can considering the things I believe there are more players are spend time to play the interesting and attract people's game. Just spend your runescape gold and then you can get a car in the game of runescape then  you can drive a car to the place where you want to go and it will save you so much time for you to do other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment